Have I become a big bad wolf?
Have I really become one? I don't know. I know myself as well as my mum knows me. I don't blame people for disliking who I am. And I don't start disliking myself because other people starts so. True enough that I turn pissed off towards people on certain things when they talk about. If showing my true emotions really makes you feel bad or disgusted than I wouldn't say sorry to you but I will say please don't look at me. I will not stop showing my true emotions on my face just because someone is offended. I don't want to pretend that I am so and so. Because at the end of the day you are nothing but a NOTHING! Because you are just pretending to be something that you are not Now you think that I am being someone hurting you, reminding you all the unpleasant things. Then you discover that you are all alone, because you choose to do so at the start. You think that I reminded you that you have no friend, but have you make the effort of befriending other people? Don't just do the talking and not making it work at all. In the end, you are just all alone again. You can call me a cruel person, I don't mind it. Me myself have gone through this before, don't just think that you are the only one suffering and feeling sad. I experience this too, I faced betrayal way before you or anyone that I have known and have seen more disgusting people in my life as young as you can imagine. But I am still what I am today. Nothing that I attained right now is all given to me, it was all my effort of attaining it. Friendship too, if you don't maintain it will slowly fade away and crumble. The next time you see him or her you can't even bring yourself to even smile at them, everything just become so unfamiliar and strange to you. If you think that I have wrongly wronged you tell me, because I am not your brain, I don't know your thoughts, true enough I don't know your pain or agony at all. Trust me, the next time I see you I won't be talking all these things to you anymore. I will stop talking reasons to you, since it hurt you SO MUCH! Yes, I am pissed at myself for caring about my friend and she doesn't see what I meant. CONTINUE TO LIVE IN YOUR OWN WORLD WITHOUT ME IN IT!
Pissed at myself for being stupid...